Midnight - Against the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Star Trek - BOTF - Risk
My Character: Xeal EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm by The Hive Mind

» New Magic Spells
My Character: Xeal EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by The Hive Mind

» Character Creation
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm by The Hive Mind

» Weapon and Armor Degredation
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm by The Hive Mind

» Craft: Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:48 pm by The Hive Mind

» Defense...
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:37 pm by The Hive Mind

» Health and Battle Points
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm by The Hive Mind

» BATTLEBOUND PATH
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:25 pm by The Hive Mind

» MARTYR PATH
My Character: Xeal EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:21 pm by The Hive Mind

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Power Behind the Throne
Mhael Atreides - 30%Lucius Blackhand - 10% Xero - 10% Xeal - 10% Proxl Tor - 5% Andrea Chan-Gauthier - 5% Marla Vehle - 5% Praetus - 5% Sterr - 5% Orbest Dray - 5% Chiv - 5% Colonel Eyre - 5%

My Character: Xeal

Go down

My Character: Xeal Empty My Character: Xeal

Post by Xeal Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 am

Before the Dawn
Xeal was born to a small nomadic tribe on the death world of Raith.  During his very early years he was taught to hunt and survive by his father and other members of the tribe.  Before he was 10 his life changed significantly when a consortium of merchants, slavers & mercenaries (know as 'the syndicate') established extensive mining activities on the planet.    Xeal along with some other members of his tribe were 'absorbed' into the syndicate.  Xeal worked in various physical and dangerous roles within the operation for 4 years before being selected by one of the higher syndicate members for showing potential in the fighting pits where he had gained several victories against seemingly superior opponents.  For the next 7 years Xeals entire life was pit fighting, his sole purpose to win money and prestige for the syndicate.  Over time Xeal became extremely proficient in all forms of combat as his training encompassed the myriad of tournaments throughout the sector.  His success also got him some recognition within the syndicate and in addition to the fights, he began to find himself on bodyguard duty when particularly dangerous meetings were taking place.  His continued success in combat eventually lead Xeal to military endeavours for the syndicate, in which he prospered for a further 4 years.  
 Over the following decade the syndicate began to break up, various internal disputes and increased competition from other organisations hastened the re-organisation and Xeal found himself in mercenary work for various organisations eventually becoming a hired gun for whoever would pay, including those outside of the syndicate.  He travelled from system to system completing contracts eventually ending up chasing a target onto the forward unto dawn, where a new chapter in his life would begin.

The Forward unto Dawn
Xeal currently holds his position of authority on the forward unto Dawn thanks to Teach 'Iron Jaw' Atreideis, a reward for saving the rogue traders life.   Xea'ls position as Master-at-Arms has brought new purpose and direction to a previously fraught existence.  Xeal has grasped the opportunity presented by Iron Jaw and carries out his duties with dedication and precision.  He is loyal to House Atreidies but worries for its future with the loss of Teach.  
Xeal has only really known combat his entire life, his continued existence come from years of being better than his opponent, he strives for perfection on the battlefield in all forms.   His desire to extract every advantage has led him to embrace cybernetics and other augmentations in an attempt to further improve himself.  
He constantly drills his comrades on the tactics and nuances of battle hoping to assure victory wherever possible.  Xeal lives by order and power and Teach ' Iron jaw', and the forward undo dawn gave him that.   Xeal fights for the honour of house Atreidies in the name of the emperor, hoping they can bring order to the unknown expanse.

What is your Demeanour?
Fixed: Solid, unyielding, and definitive in all things. Considered and settled in opinion.

Why Does the Koronus Expanse Call to You?:
The success of house Atreidies drives Xeal to greater accomplishments, to bring order where there was once chaos.

What will you sacrifice?:
Whatever is required to further house Atreidies.

What is your ambition?:
Xeal strives to improve himself and those around him in all forms of combat.  To earn recognition of one of the greatest warriors of the expanse.    

What are your hatreds?:
Xeal has a particular dislike for Chaos, and orcs for their chaotic manner.
Xeal
Xeal

Back to top Go down