Midnight - Against the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Star Trek - BOTF - Risk
My character: Xero. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm by The Hive Mind

» New Magic Spells
My character: Xero. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by The Hive Mind

» Character Creation
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm by The Hive Mind

» Weapon and Armor Degredation
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm by The Hive Mind

» Craft: Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:48 pm by The Hive Mind

» Defense...
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:37 pm by The Hive Mind

» Health and Battle Points
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm by The Hive Mind

» BATTLEBOUND PATH
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:25 pm by The Hive Mind

» MARTYR PATH
My character: Xero. EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:21 pm by The Hive Mind

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Power Behind the Throne
Mhael Atreides - 30%Lucius Blackhand - 10% Xero - 10% Xeal - 10% Proxl Tor - 5% Andrea Chan-Gauthier - 5% Marla Vehle - 5% Praetus - 5% Sterr - 5% Orbest Dray - 5% Chiv - 5% Colonel Eyre - 5%

My character: Xero.

Go down

My character: Xero. Empty My character: Xero.

Post by Xero Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Name:
Dominik Van Goren, prefers Xero.

Career Path:
Void-Born.

Background:
Eighth son of a battlefleet admiral, Dominik Van Goren was destined for the stars.
From the very first breathe he took Dominik Van Goren had been endlessly educated to become as great a master helmsman as his father was and to take up a great title of nobility to serve under the god emperor in the imperial guards fleets, however, he was not alone in his studying, his last brother to remain on his homeworld, Aceri Van Goren was there alongside him from birth up until the end of Aceri's education.
By the age of 19 Dominik Van Goren had almost finished his education, when one day he heard news of a fight between Aceri Van Goren and a rival family had broken out, Aceri Van Goren had been killed by the only son of the beaumont family Gabriel Beaumont, forming a vendetta, Dominik Van Goren swore vengeance.
In his early twenties Dominik had discovered that the title his father had "earned" was in fact a payed for position within the imperial guard, ashamed and angry, Dominik Van Goren fled his homeworld to become the first Van Goren to earn their nobility, it was at this point he began to call himself Xero.
Swearing only to one day return and claim vengeance on Gabriel Beaumont Xero set off to the Koronus expanse where he joined the Mallear's wrath as commander of the ship, after many adventures Xero came across the Forward unto Dawn and it's crew where he was persuaded to join the fleet by Teach "Iron Jaw" Atreide's, Xero now stood as a major part of the Atreides fleet.
As for the Mallear's fate, during a fight near a dying sun against an ork attack fleet the helm was crippled by ork fire,  Xero jumped from the command throne and somehow managed to take control of the vessel as it spiraled into the dying sun while avoiding ork fire. If not for his legendary skill then the escape vessels would not have escaped and despite the loss his bravery and skill was noted, the last man to leave the dying vessel, as any captain should, he then joined the Forward Unto Dawn as trusted officer to Teach "Iron Jaw" Atreide's.
After Teach "Iron Jaw" Atreide's death Xero found himself responsible for the safety of his cousin, Mihail Atreide's and now personally guards him as an oath to "Old Iron Jaw."

Demeanour:
Supine.

Why Does the Koronus Expanse Call to You?:
Dominik Van Goren goes to the Koronus expanse in search of treasure to claim and amount his fortune, and to earn a name for the Van Goren family, whether that be through dangerous means of through his legendary skill.

What will you sacrifice?:
For Dominik Van Goren, everything but his family and the lives of his crew is expendable, he will make deals with Xenos as long as they are on good terms and benefit him, he is willing to sacrifice limbs but not his mind, and will not dabble with heretics.

What is your ambition?:
Dominik Van Goren's ambitions are to gain a mass fortune and become wrote down in history as the greatest Pilot to have ever existed.

What are your hatreds?:
Pirate: Having being raised on a noble planet, raids by pirates were common, Dominik has been raised not only in the ways of piloting, but to have a piercing hatred for pirates, he refers to them often as the parasites of space and find pleasure in gutting them.
Xero
Xero

Back to top Go down